Cancellation and Rescheduling Policies Cancelling with 24 hours of booking:
If you book a course with us and change your mind within 24 hours of placing your reservation, we will accept your cancellation and refund your fees under the following conditions:
When cancelling more than 30 days prior to course start date:
- Your cancellation request is received more than 24 priors to the start time of your first class and less than 24 hours after booking.
- If you paid by e-transfer then you will receive a full refund by e-transfer within 48 hours. If you paid by Credit/Debit Card, Paypal does not refund the transaction fee. Your refund will be returned to your payment method, minus the transaction fees.
All course fees and deposits are *fully refundable if you decide to cancel your course more than 30 days in advance of your course start date. *Please note, if you paid by credit card or paypal, paypal does not refund the 3% processing fee. This fee will be deducted from your refund. If you paid by e-Transfer then you will receive 100% of your payment. Cancelling more than 7 days prior to course start time, but less than 30 days:
– Cancellation fee equals 50% of course fee. Cancellations in the 7 days prior to course start date are generally not accepted. Please contact us if you require additional information.
Our cancellation and reschedule fees are required in order to prevent unnecessary expenses, as well as revenue losses that would require us to charge higher rates for our courses. Our training location requires 30 days notice to cancel our booking, and we must schedule our instructors in advance, so we ask that our students give us similar notice. If the reasons for cancelling or postponing your course are due to serious illness/injury or family emergency beyond your control, you may request a reduction of the cancellation or postponement fees.
In such cases, the reduction of fees is entirely at the discretion of the company or company director.
Completion of Courses
A multi-part course or a rescheduled course will remain valid for two years from the date of registration. All courses and classes/parts within a course, must be completed within 2 years of registration. The school reserves the right to mark a course or class completed or void after 2 years and to remove the balance of the course from our database. Exceptions may be made for students who have notified us in advance of a reason such as an extended absence from the province of BC or other reason to justify the delay in completing the course.
Eligibility to Partake in School Activities
To take part in a motorcycle driver training course, prior to the practical classes (on the motorcycle), you must:
- Obtain a motorcycle learner’s license from ICBC
- Have your motorcycle learner’s license on your person during practical training sessions
- Sign our online Waiver
- Inform us of any injury, illness or other reason why this course might pose dangers or challenges to you beyond what might reasonably be anticipated by your instructor
During all classes, including private lessons you are expected to adhere to the following code of conduct:
- Inform your instructor of any reason why you might not be fit to ride a motorcycle, including but not limited to the use of drugs or alcohol in the 24 hours prior.
- Be courteous and respectful to your classmates and instructors.
- Conduct yourself in a safe manner
While using a school motorcycle on the road (outside of a closed circuit training area), whether during a supervised school function or otherwise, you agree to:
- Operate the motorcycle in a safe manner to the best of your abilities
- Operate the motorcycle in a manner that is not likely to be harmful to the motorcycle
- Operate the motorcycle within the city limits
- Operate the motorcycle within the speed limits and other traffic laws.
You agree to pay any fines issued to the school due to your actions, whether intentional or otherwise, including:
- Red light tickets
- Speeding tickets
- Parking tickets
- Towing and impound fees